Fair Dynamic Rationing,
with V. Manshadi and R. Niazadeh. Forthcoming in Management Science. [arXiv]
– Winner, 2021 Rothkopf Junior Researcher Paper Prize (INFORMS AMD Section) Entrant: Rad Niazadeh
– Accepted to the 22nd ACM Conference on Economics & Computation (EC ’21)
– Media: [18 min talk] [5 min talk] [Yale Insights article] [Chicago Booth Review article]
Online Policies for Efficient Volunteer Crowdsourcing,
with V. Manshadi. Management Science 2022.
– Second Place, 2021 MSOM Best Student Paper Competition
– Third Place, 2020 Rothkopf Junior Researcher Paper Prize (INFORMS AMD Section)
– Honorable Mention, 2020 Public Sector OR Best Paper
– Accepted to the 21st ACM Conference on Economics & Computation (EC ’20)
– Media: [18 min. talk] [5 min. talk] [Yale Insights article]
Diffusion in Random Networks: Impact of Degree Distribution,
with V. Manshadi and S. Misra. Operations Research 2020.
– Accepted to the 13th Workshop on the Economics of Networks, Systems, and Computation (NetEcon ’18)
Snapshot Models of Undocumented Immigration,
with E. Kaplan. Risk Analysis 2020.
– Honorable Mention, 2019 Public Sector OR Best Paper
– Media: [Yale Insights article]
Online Algorithms for Matching Platforms with Multi-Channel Traffic,
with V. Manshadi, D. Saban, and A. Suresh. Submitted.
Major revision, Management Science [arXiv]
– Accepted to the 23rd ACM Conference on Economics & Computation (EC ’22)
Commitment on Volunteer Crowdsourcing Platforms: Implications for Growth and Engagement,
with I. Lo, V. Manshadi, and A. Shameli.
Major revision, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (MSOM) [arXiv]