Accepted & Published Papers
Diffusion in Random Networks: Impact of Degree Distribution, with Vahideh Manshadi and Sidhant Misra. Operations Research 2020.
– Accepted to the 13th Workshop on the Economics of Networks, Systems, and Computation (NetEcon ’18)
Snapshot Models of Undocumented Immigration, with Ed Kaplan. Risk Analysis 2020.
– 2019 Public Sector OR Best Paper Finalist.
Online Policies for Efficient Volunteer Crowdsourcing, with Vahideh Manshadi. Minor revision, Management Science [arXiv]
– 2020 Public Sector OR Best Paper Finalist
– Third Place, 2020 Rothkopf Junior Researcher Paper Prize (INFORMS AMD Section)
– Accepted to the 21st ACM Conference on Economics & Computation (EC ’20)
– Accepted for oral presentation at the 4th Workshop on Mechanism Design for Social Good (MD4SG ’20)
Commitment on Volunteer Crowdsourcing Platforms: Implications for Growth and Engagement, with Irene Lo, Vahideh Manshadi, and Ali Shameli. Major revision, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management (MSOM) [arXiv]
Fair Dynamic Rationing, with Vahideh Manshadi and Rad Niazadeh. In preparation for submission to Management Science [arXiv]